Everyone has a plan to “make” their wealth..
But very few actually have a plan on how to “keep” their wealth.
You see when I first got into entrepreneurship, I didn’t care how much money I made. My most important goal was how much of that money could I actually keep.
My goal was to:
- Make as much money as I could online
- Give that to my dad and sister for them to invest into multi family home real estate that would allow it to grow at a minimum of 10% a year
- Live below my means in Asia until I have an empire bigger than Grant Cardone 😉
That is why I was super excited to meet Graham Stephan for the super epic entrepreneur YouTube collaboration in San Diego, California a couple weeks back.
Graham started off in real estate when he was 18 years old, and since then, has sold millions of dollars worth of real estate.
Check out exactly how he became a millionaire through real estate and real estate investing in today’s video.
Mentioned in Resources:
Need Help Getting Started? Join the FREE Masterclass on How to Start and Grow a Wildly Profitable Business
QUESTION: What is your long term wealth strategy? Comment below.
Like This Post? Do Me a Favor and Share it!
And for more tips on how to make money online make sure you check out the following:
- Subscribe to My YouTube Channel
- Follow My Entire Blueprint from Zero to $1.5 Million in 12 Months
- FREE eBook: The 3 Principles to 3x Your Income in Half The Time