These travel quotes are what inspired me to travel. But the way my life was set up, there was no way traveling was possible. And that is because I was following “the master plan.”
Go to school, get good grades, to get a job to ultimately earn a stable living.. you know the entire spiel.
The way the system is set up, it makes you believe a high paying job is the cause of happiness. But how is that possible when it has you do the same thing over and over again every single day?
We as humans, with our infinite amount of creativity and potential, were not meant to waste our precious time away with simple and boring activities.
We were meant to be challenged. We were meant to explore. We were meant to live our lives.
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all” – Oscar Wilde
My job wasn’t the answer.
So long story short, I gave up on my old “work” life, created an online business, and filled all my new found free time with traveling. Hopefully these quotes can get you started and light a fire in your belly to take action and do the same.
But be forewarned. These 20 travel quotes may be responsible for you quitting your job, learning how to make money online, and embark on a crazy adventure traveling around the world. I cannot be held responsible.
1. “Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jaime Lyn
2. “Don’t die without embracing the daring adventure your life was meant to be.” – Steve Pavlina
3. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
4. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
5. “Ten years from now, make sure you can say you chose your life. You didn’t settle for it” – Mandy Hale
6. “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine
7. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain
8. “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle
9. “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Anonymous
10. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
11. “Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell not stuff to show.” – Anonymous
12. “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
13. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone” – Neale Donald Walsch
14. “Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport” – Anonymous
15. “Travel. As much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life’s not meant to be lived in one place.” – Anonymous
16. “The cost of not following your dream, your heart, or your gut, is spending the rest of your life wishing that you had.” – Anonymous
17. “Do more than just exist” – Anonymous
18. “I love places that make you realize how tiny your problems are” – Anonymous
19. “If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.” – Rachel Wolchin
20. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
And for more tips on how to make money online make sure you check out the following: